Benefit Indemnity Corporation (BIC)
would be happy to speak at your event.
In order to have BIC provide CE Services, please complete the form below so we can check speaker availability AND collect the required information necessary to request state approval* / scheduling**.
*If a new course is requested, your request must be received NO LESS THAN 8 weeks prior to your event date.
**If an already approved course is requested, we ask for 3-4 weeks advance notice in order to schedule with the state.
In order to make sure we are compliant with the state, we require the following terms be met.
- If you haven’t already, please submit your request via the form on the right so we can acquire state approval and coordinate with the speaker’s schedule.
- If an already approved course is requested, we ask for 3-4 weeks advance notice in order to schedule with the state.
- If a new course is requested, your request must be received NO LESS THAN 8 weeks prior to your event date.
- At this time, we will be in contact. Once the speaker is confirmed and the event is scheduled with the state, we will provide you with the course information such as course number(s), a summary and the Speakers Bio for your Event/Registration Materials.
- During registration, you should ask for the following (at minimum):
- Email Address: We need to be able to send certificates
- NAME (as it appears on their license): Sometimes this differs from their actual name, and we’ll need to know this to file for credits.
- License Number: Needed in order to file for credits
- Resident Licensing State: If approved in multiple states, we need to know where the broker holds his resident license.
- Please provide us with your pre-registration list in excel format NO LATER THAN 2 business days prior to the event date so we can create materials.
- Use our Required Registration Fields template as your guide.
- In turn, we will send the following with the speaker:
- Pre-Filled sign/in out sheets (for those who have pre-registered). All they will need to do at the event is verify their information and sign in and out, respectively.
- Blank sign in/out sheets (for those who registered after the cut off or as a walk-in)
- Remember: At the event, attendees must sign IN AND OUT in order to receive credit. Any missing information/signature will result in credit not being filed.
- Please be sure all materials get into the hands of the speaker to return to the office for processing.
- ONLY BIC MATERIALS WILL BE USED TO FILE CE. THOSE WHO ARE NOT INCLUDED ON THE MENTIONED MATERIALS WILL NOT RECEIVE CE CREDIT!
- Credits will be filed and certificates will be emailed within 10 business days.